Re: hostname query (in muttrc)

Hello,

* On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:37:53PM +0530 Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri. wrote:

> I have shifted to debian since a few days and somewhat simplistically
> expected my .muttrc to work just as well with exim on debian.
[...]
> The error has to be in my original .muttrc as none of the other settings
> have been changed.

To be honest, I don't even see the problem you're having.

Anyway, I have a suggestion which might help you:

The Debian package "mutt" contains a /etc/Muttrc file. Are you sure that
the settings there don't interfere with your own .muttrc? I'd try to
rename /etc/Muttrc and have a look if the problem remains.

HTH,
   Spiro.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis