hostname query (in muttrc)

I have been using mutt since the last couple of years with Roland
Rosenfeld's .muttrc (modified to some extent) with RedHat (7.1 to 9). Needless
to say, things were working just fine. The MTA was previuosly sendmail but
later I shifted to postfix.

I have shifted to debian since a few days and somewhat simplistically
expected my .muttrc to work just as well with exim on debian. The problem
is that I get wierd sender hostname settings with this .muttrc. I have
checked with using exim without using mutt and exim works just fine. This
is what my mailq command shows after writing a mail to henry@xxxxxxx

1m   549 1AllAT-0000Vc-00 <sharukh@xxxxxxxxx>
        D failure@debian
        D delay@debian
        D -R@debian
        D hdrs@debian
        D --@debian
          henry@xxxxxxx

 1m  1.6K 1AllAT-0000Vg-00 <>
          sharukh@xxxxxxxxx

The mails just don't go thru and remain frozen in the exim mailq.

So I filched the .muttrc from Tom Gilbert and after changing a few things
to atleast get things working, I am finally able to get mutt to work. Now
mailq shows the following:

-------------------------------------
0m   629 1AllBg-0000W0-00 <sharukh@xxxxxxxxx>
          henry@xxxxxxx
-------------------------------------

This does serve my purpose but I would like to know what setting in my old
.muttrc is responsible for this error. I'd really like to use that one
because I have done a lot of modifications to it and am quite comfortable
with the keybindings, color scheme etc.

The error has to be in my original .muttrc as none of the other settings
have been changed.

Could someone atleast point me to the relevant setting(s) ?

regards,

Sharukh.
--
Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri         Homeopath and Linuxer.
Mumbai, India.                  http://www.pavri.net/