Re: maildir structure and change dir

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:42:08PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * M. Mueller <linux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-22-04 22:35]:

> > I am having some trouble with change directory.
>
> Make sure that your 'Maildir' directories have the trailing slash '/'
> in your .muttrc.  ie:
> set folder=~/Maildir/
> mailboxes=~/Maildir/mutt/
> mailboxes=~/Maildir/suse.linux/

That didn't work.

I found that xyg was not a well formed Maildir.
There was no =xyg/cur, =xyg/new, and =xyg/tmp.  I created them and then
I could not longer descend into xyg. Pressing 'c' and TAB always gets me
to the ~Maildir/* list.

Should folders to be subdirectories of what you
enter for:
set folder=~/whatever

I am not able to navigate to =xyg/client or =xyg/product now I've made
the change above.