./configure --enable-buffy-size [was: Re: I DON'T have new mail]

> > I don't see how I could even get the options I passed to configure out
> > of the config.log I have from my last build of 1.5.5.1.  Whereas in
> > config.status, the full command I passed to configure is listed right
> > at the top of the file, just 7 lines from the top.  The purpose of
> > config.status is stated in that file as "Run this file to recreate the
> > current configuration" which seems to be exactly what the OP wanted to
> > do.
>
> config.status is exactly what I was after.
>
> Thanks to all who replied.

bryan>>> I have just run ./configure --enable-buffy-size
bryan>>> and have :

[habanero:~] 12:49pm bryan% head src/mutt-1.4.1/config.status
#! /bin/sh
# Generated automatically by configure.
# Run this file to recreate the current configuration.
# This directory was configured as follows,
# on host habanero.magnummac.co.nz:
#
# ./configure  --enable-buffy-size

bryan>>> but after 'make install' I still get

[habanero:~] 12:52pm bryan% mutt -v
Mutt 1.4.1i (2003-03-19)
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Darwin 7.2.0 (Power Macintosh) [using ncurses 5.2]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +DL_STANDALONE
+USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_POP  -USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_SASL
+HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_START_COLOR  +HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  +HAVE_BKGDSET
+HAVE_CURS_SET  +HAVE_META  +HAVE_RESIZETERM
+HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  -LOCALES_HACK  +HAVE_WC_FUNCS  +HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
+HAVE_LANGINFO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  +HAVE_GETSID  -HAVE_GETADDRINFO
-ISPELL
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/local/share/mutt"