Re: one more macro question (killthread)

> Try doing "|less" in mutt and see if you get any header information
> other than the normal From, To, Cc etc.
>
> If not, you might want to specify 'unset pipe_decode' somewhere in your
> .muttrc. That tells mutt to feed the messages 'as they are' instead of
> filtering headers, attachments etc.

That was it, Sander.  Thanks!  I seem to recall that there was some
actual reason I had set pipe_decode to "yes", so I just put the
setting/resetting into the macro itself:

macro index "\Cx\Ck" "<enter-command>unset pipe_decode;unset
wait_key<enter><pipe-message>formail -x Message-Id: >>
/home/matt/.mutt/kill-lists/messages<enter> <enter-command> set pipe_decode =
yes; set wait_key = yes<enter> i"

works great now!

matt