Re: Is urlview broken?

Stephen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:09:44PM +0800 or thereabouts, Russ Pitman wrote:
> > My working mutt system normally allows '^b' to bring up a list of urls
> > contained in the message being viewed and selecting one calls urlview to pop
> > up the browser and access the site.
> >
> > Yesterday  this stopped and this error comes up
> >
> > ' Executing: url_handler.sh: (valid url here)
> >   sh: line 2: url_handler.sh: command not found
> >   Press any key to continue '
>
> Hey, I notice the same behaviour, Debian Sarge, Mutt 1.5.4i
> (2003-03-19).

Well at least that suggests that it's not peculiar to my system so it looks
like a bug introduced in an upgrade. There is nothing showing in the BTS for
urlview,if it is actually in urlview, Nothing in the mutt BTS either.

If it a bug it must annoy the hell out of Mutt users.

Anybody ??
--
Cheers
Russ.