Re: anal-retentivity (was "Re: How to disable passphrase prompt")

Mark, et al --

...and then Mark Frank said...
%
% On January 03, 2004, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
% > * Stephen <kru_tch@xxxxxxxx> [01-03-04 10:00]:
% > > do without seeing, since it's not important to sign on this list, and
% > > most public lists in the first place.
% >
% > You have my vote.
%
% The mutt-users list is by far the most anal-retentive list I'm
% subscribed to in terms of people signing their email.

I would bet a Twinkie that it also has the lowest ratio of crappy mail
programs; subscribers here are simply using the excellent tool at hand,
and it bothers nobody because nobody is in the Outhouse :-)

%
% Back to lurking.

Back to working :-)

%