Re: Signature hilighting

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 09:46:56AM +0200, Denis V. Lozko wrote:
> Hello, there!
> is it my incorrect signature or bug in mutt?
> a see colored only
> --
> <esc>
> but lines
> :r ~/.signature<cr>
> :x!<cr>
> are not hilighted

Well.. I was able to make them all colored as signatures by setting
$quote_regexp to "<:" so that it matched all the lines of your
signature.  My guess is that the non-alphabetic characters at the
beginnings of the lines are confusing the parser that does the
coloration.  Perhaps they are causing the lines to be classified as
something other than "quote", "normal", or "header", so when it goes
through to see if they can be part of the signature, it ignores them,
assuming they must be special somehow.  That's the only explanation I
can come up with so far.

Cheers,
 Allister

--