Re: PGP messages: Save messages decrypted

Markus, et al --

...and then markus reichelt said...
%
%
% David T-G <davidtg-muttusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
% > % I use mutt and PGP together with the .procmail headerrewrite trick from
% > % the homepage www.mutt.org
% >
% > You shouldn't have to use that any more, BTW, and it's not entirely safe.
%
% I'm using this procmail rule as well and experienced no problems at all.
% I've never heard of problems related to it. Anything bad happened
% that we should be aware of?

1) It's been discussed in the archives.

2) It messes up any existing content-types.

3) It's been quite a while since I looked at it :-)

%
% I'm using mutt 1.5.3i for some time now and just had to use that procmail
rule in
% order to get mutt working flawlessly with GnuPG 1.2.1

Why?  Does esc-P not work for you for some reason?

%
% OTOH, I tend to stick to working solutions :-)

Yes, but working solutions known to be bad when alternative working
solutions expected to not be bad are not so good.

%
% - --
% Bastard Administrator in $hell

HTH & HAND