Re: PGP messages: Save messages decrypted

Christoph --

...and then Christoph Stock said...
%
% Hello,

Hi!

%
% I use mutt and PGP together with the .procmail headerrewrite trick from
% the homepage www.mutt.org

You shouldn't have to use that any more, BTW, and it's not entirely safe.

%
% Here is my question:
%
% Can I configure mutt to save the PGP messages in plaintext (decrypted)
% into the mailfolders under ~/Mail? Or do I have to decrypt them via
% .procmail?

Use decrypt-save instead of save and you should be dandy.

%
% This would enable me to grep over the PGP messages later. Security is kept
% by lookback mounting the ~/Mail with cryptfs ...

Not bad...

%
%
% Thanks for any input