Re: FreeBSD + Procmail + Mutt + Fetchmail

I think im almost there. Soon as I get filters setup I'm going to use
Mutt for 100% e-mails on desktop. Love mutt alot. This is my setup as of
now

.procmailrc

$MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmailog

:0
* ^From:.*b_cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bryan-cassidy
:0
* .*
default

Here is my .muttrc file

set folder=$HOME/Maildir

########## Headers ##########

my_hdr From: Bryan Cassidy <bsdjunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
my_hdr Sender: bsdjunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
set realname="Bryan Cassidy"
set use_from=yes
set from="Bryan Cassidy <bsdjunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

set sort=threads
set signature="~/.signature"
set editor=vim
set ascii_chars=yes
set beep_new=yes
set use_domain=no
set user_agent=yes
set ispell=yes
set include=yes
set fast_reply=yes

##########      PGP Settings    ##########

##########              Mail Box Settings       ##########

mailboxes =bryan-cassidy

subscribe bryan-cassidy

##########              Print Settings          ##########

set print="yes"
set print_command="lp"

##########              POP3 Settings           ##########

##########              FetchMail               ##########

macro index G "!fetchmail -a -m 'procmail -d %T'\r"
macro pager G "!fetchmail -a -m 'procmail -d %T'\r"

color   hdrdefault      brightcyan      blue
color   header          brightwhite     blue "^from:"
color   header          brightwhite     blue   "^subject:"

color   quoted          brightgreen     blue
color   signature       brightwhite     blue

color   indicator       blue            green

color   error           red             black
mono    error           bold
color   status          black cyan
mono    status          bold
color   tree            yellow          blue

color   tilde           brightmagenta   blue
color   body    brightwhite             blue
"[-a-z_0-9.]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+"
mono    body    bold                    "[-a-z_0-9.]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+"
color   body            brightyellow    black   "^Good signature"
mono    body            bold                    "^Good signature"
color   body            brightwhite     red     "^Bad signature from.*"
mono    body            bold                    "^Bad signature from.*"
color   normal          white           blue
color   message         green   black
color   attachment      brightgreen     blue

I try and run fetchmail -a -m "/usr/local/bin/procmail" and get the
following

> fetchmail -a -m "/usr/local/bin/procmail"
1 message for bsdjunky at mail.bellsouth.net (747 octets).
reading message bsdjunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:1 of 1 (747 octets)
procmail: Skipped "$MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir"
 flushed

>From the way it looks (not speaking technical) there is something
missing but I never use to get this message before so I think I'm
atleast on the right track just need a little extra assistance. If you
need any other information I will be glad to post it. BTW, I am running
FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE