FreeBSD + Procmail + Mutt + Fetchmail

I am trying to configure mutt 1.5 on my FreeBSD 4.8 release. I have Mutt
1.5 + Procmail + Fetchmail installed.  I have Postfix and Courier-IMAP
configured with SquirrelMail and fetchmail to grab e-mail from one of
my pop3 accounts through my isp. I have one account that is setup in
Sylpheed that is user@xxxxxxxx I use this one for mainly the most of my
mailing lists and stuff. When I do a echo $MAIL it points to /var/mail/bsdsys.
I'm just trying to give as much information about my setup as possible
so. The one I use with SquirrelMail is the user1@xxxxxxx and I also would
like to use it to subscribe to a few other mailing lists that I don't
use with Sylpheed. I want to use user1@xxxxxxxx OK. About Mutt and
Procmail. I have setup a simple .fetchmailrc file that contains the
following

set daemon 600 poll mail.isp.net protocol pop3 username "username"
password "passwd"

i just made a simple .procmailrc to test things. it has

MAILDIR=/usr/home/usrname/Maildir

:0: * ^From:.*user1@xxxxxxx* Bryan-Cassidy

I created a directory inside ~/Maildir/ called Bryan-Cassidy

Inside my .muttrc file I have the following

set folder="~/Maildir" set mbox="~/Maildir" set mbox_type=Maildir set
spoolfile="~/Maildir"

I want to subscribe to say list1, list2, and list3. Use Mutt for viewing
these mailing lists that I'm subscribed to using user1@xxxxxxx and have
groups called list1, list2 and list3 when I *FIRST* open mutt and when
I go to say list2 I want the e-mails that are sent to list2 to be in
that group. Am I suppose to see these things when I *first* load mutt
or is there something else I have to do to get to the groups? Please, I
need some help with this. I've been strugling for a while now on this.