Re: Addresses displayed in Index

* Zbynek Houska <zbynh@xxxxxxxxx> [16-12-2003 10:59]:

> Dear users
>
> I use ~P to highlight all emails from me. But when in mailbox for mailing
> list e-mail is shown as:
>    6   F Dec 16 To vim@xxxxxxx  (  14) yanking history
> instead of having address of email sender. I have following in .muttrc
> set index_format = "%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F (%4l) %s"
>
> How to change it?

Replace '%-15.15F' with '%-15.15a'.  See the section on, how
surprisingly, $index_format in the manual.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"