Re: Saving to current folder

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 02:21:01PM +0100, Jens Paulus wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 07:36:43 -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> Hi folks,

name's Dave :-)

> > > but if you consider how much faster the computers get and how much the
> > > available disk space gets bigger all within a short period of time I
> > > think it is no problem if the programs get bigger. The computers get
> > > faster more than the programs get slower. I would appreciate if my
> > > preferred mail user agent was made the most powerful one if at the same
> > > time the number of bugs does not increase meaningfully.
> >
> > You seem to be taking for granted that maintaining the most powerful mail
> > user agent is just as easy as maintaining Mutt.  We don't have Bill's
> > cash to blow on ten zillion programmers; we need to keep Mutt small.
>
> but then there should at least be a complete list of available tested
> and stable patches together with information where to get them and with
> instructions for beginners on how to install them.

There's a Wiki at wiki.mutt.org, and it lists an awful lot of patches.
The most authoritative source for patches is the mutt-dev list, though.
Sign up for it and tell procmail to /dev/null anything without the word
patch in it.  Over time, you'll accumulate tons of patches.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel