Re: Composing chain letter

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 04:29:34PM -0500, David T-G wrote:

> 1) Most users on this list consider chain letters, urban legends, hoaxes,
> and spam all in the same category; watch out :-)

To enlighten it... I need send out some news letters, so thats no spam
at all.

> 2) Something like
>
>   for i in `cat names.txt` ; do mutt -s "subject" $i < template.txt ; done
>
> should do you not too badly.  Season to taste.

Thank you, I'll try it out. The only reason I ask here that I don't like
too many recipients at once, so I would rather split it up to single
mails.

> HTH & HAND
>
> :-D
Zbynek

--
Worst Month of the Year:
        February.  February has only 28 days in it, which means that if