Re: massive x-lables, was: How to change From: and other headers according to language

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 08:29:00PM -0600, jacob[at]buildtheb0x.com wrote:

> On Tue Dec 02, 2003 at 11:22:22AM +1100, Charlie Allom wrote:
> > Patrick I just delete his messages on sight.
> >
> > It's a shame he wastes my money (we pay per MB in .au).

Well, you can redirect your mail through a web hosting provider, and setup
a procmailrc to delete anything by me.  That way, you avoid bandwidth
charges ;-)

> then you don't even get what you paid for.

Well, some would contend that it's worth paying in order to _not_ have
to read my outgoing mail ... hehe ;-P

> in all honesty though, it really
> does suck to have "pay by the bit".

Oh, yeah, definitely ... we've got Cable here, so there's plenty of pipe
(and unlimited bits) to flush all my sewage onto the world wide SMTP
network for public consumption 8-)

> nothing else available for you there?

I doubt it.  Australia can't be that far behind the rest of the world.
It's probably just the cheapest way on the 'net, right Charlie?

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel