Re: address selection

* William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-30-03 16:53]:
> What do you mean with "Have you tried to tag the addresses "?
> The requestetd e-mail-addresses are listed in th equery-results with
> their name, e-mail-address en the notes.
> I mean, all the fields tha you can se when you use the instruction
> "abook --mutt-query", are shown in the list.
>
> What is the way to send a e-mail to different people form the
> addressbook?

<Q>     - asks me for a search string in abook
<space> - tags the selection
<;>     - performs action on selected
<m>     - starts a message

I do not use abook any more.  I use lbdb and like it better.

NOTE:  I have cc'ed this post to the list.  If you ask a question on
the list, please continue discussion on the list.  Others may have a
similar situation and benefit from the discussion.