Re: aspell

Re: Stephen in <20031120194040.GA23524@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I've always tried to use proper "English" spelling as I'm a Canadian. Is
> there a UK spelling dictionary, built into the 'English dictionary'? I
> ask because doing an apt-cache search on Debian Stable, doesn't show any
> en_GB, only "aspell-en".

Hello,

a late reply on aspell: aspell has been removed from the latest
Debian/stable release (3.0r2) because of license problems.

Martin Schulze in <20031118104559.GK2458@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Martin Schulze in <20031111105924.GY2458@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
|         The license incorrectly says that it's LGPL but it is in fact
|         a unique license which is non-DFSG-free.

(I couldn't find anything more specific at the moment.)

Christoph
--
Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, http://www.df7cb.de/
Wohnheim D, 2405, Universität des Saarlandes, 0681/9657944