address selection

Hello all,

I have some troubles with ad address book-system and mutt.
I use abook version 0.5.0-4 with mutt version 1.5.4-1 .

When I press the letter "Q" in mutt I activate the query-command.
If I would see all the hotmail-users in my address book, I type "hotmail".
After pressing enter, I receive a list of all the hotmail-users in my
address book.

But, I can't send the same e-mail to all this person in one action.
I can't select all this addresses and then simply pressing "m" to send a
new e-mail to all this persons.

If I use the abook-program to select all me emails:
>From whit in abook: " / hotmail"
Then "+" to select all this e-mail addresses and then pressing "m" to
send a e-mail to all this addresses.
This  also doesn't work.

Is there a way to send one e-mail to a list of persons that you select
from the abook-address book ?
best regards
William Windels