Re: foreign or non-ascii chars

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 11:14:04PM +0100, Eric Smith wrote:

> How do I get foreign or non-ascii chars, umlauts and he like
> to display in the viewer?
>
> Its the LC_CTYPE and $charset in your muttrc ... and ... ?

That's basically it, if your glibc is setup properly.  Just make sure
you're using the same charset for both, and make sure your terminal driver
is in the right encoding.  If it still doesn't work, give us some clues
about how it's not working ;-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel