WWWOT - abbreviations (was: Re: Hopefully thread-end, was:WWOT - punctuation (was "WOT: "Correct" English"))

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 06:07:55PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * David T-G <davidtg-muttusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-26-03 12:36]:
> > %
> > % Isn't it about time to give this OFF-TOPIC line a rest.
> >
> > That's phrased as a question but punctuated as a statement.  I think
> > we should have a long discussion about what you meant.
> >
> > *ducks*
>
> Thanks.  My lame efforts at tact.  But I believe that you had no
> problem understanding the *statement*.  Tks agn

I thought "thanks" was supposed to be abbreviated "thnks" or at least
"tnks."  "Tks" makes it sound a bit like those things that leech onto
you when you walk around the forest with shorts. . .

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel