Re: WOT: "Correct" English

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 06:47:57PM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 06:21:43PM -0500, Jeff Kinz wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 06:35:13PM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> > > On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 10:12:05AM -0800, Rob Reid wrote:
>
> > Mark Twain
> >
> > Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling
>
> > --
> > Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  jkinz@xxxxxxxx
> > copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an
> > acceptance of the offer at http://www.kinz.org/policy.html.
> > Don't forget to change your password often.
>
> Exactly what part of that post is copyright by Jeff Kinz?

Just the email address, Dave, not the contents of the post.
It used to be stated more clearly but some guy named "Sven" kept busting
my chops about my sig being too long.   :-)

However it should be obvious from the dreadful contents of
http://www.kinz.org/policy.html, cited in the sig, that the whole
thing is just another anti-spam maneuver.  One that has yet to actually
be invoked.

I guess you forgot to actually read that part an instead just decided to
indulge yourself in some exceptionally useless flaming.

Thanks for wasting our time.

Idiotfilter on for *bigfatdave.com