WOT: "Canadian" spelling

At 11:40 AM PST on November 20 Stephen sent off:
> I've always tried to use proper "English" spelling as I'm a Canadian. Is
> there a UK spelling dictionary

I'm Canadian and I prefer American spelling because it makes more sense.
Sorry for going OT, but I wouldn't want all the nonnative (or even
uncanadian) English speakers on this list to get the wrong idea.

> I ask because doing an apt-cache search on Debian Stable, doesn't show any
> en_GB, only "aspell-en".

There's something to be said for enforcement of standard spelling when it
happens to other people ;->