buffy-cycle doesn't show imap folders?

        Hi!

        I have a few e-mail accounts here and there, and I've finally
decided to try and check them all from one place (here, in my mutt, at home
:)

        Accessing the servers is fine, although there could be a
configuration like "folder-alias", so I didn't have to type
"imaps://...../INBOX" everytime (I'd try and write a patch, but I still
haven't received a single response from developers to my last one about the
list-mail function, which I've found pretty handy).

        Anyway, the problem is, I put "imaps://.../INBOX" in my "mailboxes"
configuration, but buffy-cycle completely ignores it, even when there's new
e-mail there (and when I've just accessed the imap folder and checked the
new message was there).

        I googled a few post of people saying they put the imap folder in
their "mailboxes" configuration and it worked, I don't know if I'm doing
something wrong or if this has been pulled out (maybe a configuration
variable I didn't find?).

        Any thoughts?

        TIA,

                rbp
--
 Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel                         <rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 http://isnomore.net                          GPG KeyId: <0x0DB14978>

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!