Re: Converting html tags.

Thanks, Bruno. I'd never read through my mailcap (or ${HOME}/.mailcap)
file. Now I have. And, thanks for the examples you put in your mail
about Lynx and auto_viewing html mime types. That's got me playing with
different options to tweak it like I want it.

One small question: in your mailcap entry below, wouldn't you need to
use the copiousoutput option in order to autoview the MIME?

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 05:57:52PM -0200, Bruno Lustosa wrote:

> text/html; /usr/bin/lynx -force_html '%s'; needsterminal; description=HTML
> Text; nametemplate=%s.html

-Greg

--
Mutt 1.4i on Red Hat 8.0 Linux