tagline/signature question for Alain

Hi, I'm not sure whether this is really a mutt question or not.
Anyway, I was curious, Alain, how do you choose what tagline to put in
the signature of your message?  It seems that you have a fair number
of them, and sometimes they are apropos to the message at hand, and
sometimes not.  Do you have some sort of magic way to choose the
signature, or some macros within your text editor, or what?

Just curious, and I sort of miss the old QWK-mail BBS days where I had
a random tagline file full of junk from song lyrics to pithy
one-liners about computers and physics and stuff.

Cheers,
 Allister

--
Allister MacLeod <amacleod@xxxxxxxx> | http://amacleod.is-a-geek.org/