Re: tagline/signature question for Alain

Allister MacLeod <amacleod@xxxxxxxx> [20031107 11:22 MST -0700]:

> Hi, I'm not sure whether this is really a mutt question or not.
> Anyway, I was curious, Alain, how do you choose what tagline to put in
> the signature of your message?  It seems that you have a fair number
> of them, and sometimes they are apropos to the message at hand, and
> sometimes not.  Do you have some sort of magic way to choose the
> signature, or some macros within your text editor, or what?

K, I know I'm not Alain, but I think Sven Guckes has some stuff up
on the web that you might find useful.

http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/sig/

Of course, I don't know what editor you are Alain are using, but I
think Sven's stuff is related to Vim.

Isn't this in the FAQ btw?

--
A hypothetical paradox:
What would happen in a battle between an Enterprise security