Re: about pgp-signed messages

G'day David,

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031105 23:33]:
> Possibly silly point, but I'm not the author of the script.  (Do you

Argh.  That would actually involve me READING before opening my big
mouth.

Many apologies.

> really think I'd put Mandrake anywhere near my computer?  I'm a happy
> Slacker, thank you!)  All I care about is that IWFM :-)

I'm thinking of heading back that way...  Ah the good ol' days.  ;)

> When I find a key that I can't autofetch with this script, I'll start
> looking around for answers.

Have you tried _not_ using the script?  Do you ever have keys that are
a problem?

S.

(Desperately trying to remember to read what others have said!)