Re: accessing filename in .muttrc

Hi,

thanks for your reply to the mutt-users list re: my question.

I am a bit confused about your reply and was wondering if I
could trouble you to clarify it for me ?

How exactly would the script you mention below be activated ?

How does it fit in with .muttrc or, would I need to use it
with mutt-printing ?

My apologies in advance if you find this question tedious.

thanks,

Wilson