Re: Fun with Header Weeding

Dave, et al --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:42:23AM +0100, Alain Bench wrote:
%
% > > in the pager, what's the best way to get the headers to be
% > > redisplayed? Just <display-toggle-weed> twice?
% > to call them once only: I generally do <exit><display-message>.
%
% Hmm ... that's interesting ... I guess that's more efficient from within
% a macro, but from the keyboard hh (HH in my config) seems so much easier
% than <-,-> (or hl in my config).

That would call them twice, since you'd be displaying the previous
message (and what's with the arrow keys? real men don't even MENTION
arrow keys! ;-)  I prefier i<enter> to jump back to the index and then
into the message again if I really need to redisplay.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"