Re: i don't wanna miss any fun headers

Jacob --

...and then jacob michael said...
%
% hey all,
%
%    lately i have been messing with my .muttrc in regards to ignore,unignore
% for included headers.  for awhile i was being somewhat lazy, and just did the
%
% ignore *
% unignore X-[various stuff]

So why be lazy?  Why not just ignore only the things you specifically
want to ignore?  I have

  # default list of header fields to weed when displaying
  #
  ignore "from " received content- mime-version status x-status message-id
  ignore sender references return-path lines
  ignore x-priority x-ms  list-id precedence x-mailman x-mime x-beenthere
  ignore x-exp x-wm x-webmail errors-to
  ignore x-authentication mail-followup-to in-reply-to organization
  ignore mailing-list x-originating x-egroups list-unsubscribe  # egroups
buffalos
  ignore x-no-archive list-help list-subscribe list-post        # SHLOL
  ignore x-ml-name x-mlserver x-mail-count x-ml-info    # tlinux-users
  ignore x-antiabuse    # good grief...
  ignore x-legal-notice x-disclaimer x-no-spam  # ken wahl loves these...
  ignore spam: x-spam-status    # spamassassin detailed report, stat summary
  ignore x-habeas       # sender-warranted-email program header == dorky
  unignore from: subject to cc date x-mailer x-url delivered-to

in my .muttrc and it works just fine, and the only time I ever touch it
is to add a new line for someone else's dorky configuration.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"