Re: Forgotten attachment checker

* Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [24-10-2003 16:05]:

> Re: Re: Forgotten attachment checker [Andrew Sayers
> <andrew-list-mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at
> 02:43:34PM +0100, <20031024134334.GA1105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>]

Geeze, cut down on the attribution line, will ya ;-)

> > The problem with exiting immediately, attaching, and re-editing is
> > that you mess up send-hooks.  For example, my messages are
> > spell-checked and clearsigned with send-hooks.
>
> I didn't say "exit the compose menu" or "postpone". Just go to the
> compose menu from your editor, attach the file(s) and hit 'e'.

That *is* re-editing.

From TFM:

   Note: the send-hook's are only executed ONCE after getting the
   initial list of recipients.  Adding a recipient after replying or
   editing the message will NOT cause any send-hook to be executed.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

This is not a spam.  You receive this message because you are on
a list of email addresses I have bought.