Re: Forgotten attachment checker

Re: Re: Forgotten attachment checker [Johan Almqvist <johan-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 01:56:36PM +0200, <20031013115635.GR13342@xxxxxxxxxxxx>]
> > very useful, especially since I always forget to actually attach the
> > files. I can't think of a way to accomplish this though, maybe someone
> > else can?
>
> One solution would be to have a special compose-with-attachment command
> that would let me select the attachments first and then compose the actual
> message text...

Here's what I do: exit the editor immediately, attach the files in the
compose menu and continue editing the message. As long as you don't
forget the remaining text, this works :-)

Of course this only helps if you remember that you wanted to force
yourself to do that, but it's pretty much the same with the
compose-with-attachment command.

Christoph
--
Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, http://www.df7cb.de/
Wohnheim D, 2405, Universität des Saarlandes, 0681/9657944