macros for majordomo admins

Hello,

I've to maintain a majordomo mailing-list. I'm not talking  about
beeing a subscriber, automatic confirmation of  commands  or  so.
I'm talking about administration of a mailing-list. OK ? ;o)

Does anybody here has got a set of macros to use ?

What I'm looking for :
A macro in mutt that starts vim with some commands  to  subscribe
someone who sent a regular "subscribe listname" to majordomo
Another one to subscribe someone who sent  me  personnally  a  "I
would like to receive messages from your list"-message.
Another  macro  that  I  would  start  on  a  bounce  message  to
unsubscribe the error-generating email

To make a long story short : Any lazy-but-macro-addict  majordomo
mailing-list administrator out there ?

Thanks !

Flavien.