new mutt advice

Hi,
I have just downloaded and installed Mutt 1.5.1i (2002-05-02) from
tarball.

I need advice on whether the following options are sufficent.

./configure --enable-pop --enable-imap --with-ssl --disable-smime
 make
 make install

Do I need something else? Till now I had always used from Mdk. rpms and
they worked well for me.
I basically need new mutt so that I can extract gpg/pgp keys from messages
by using Ctrl-K. My previous mutt 1.4i didn't do it. Now this one also
does not do anything when I press ctrl-k or ctrl-K, no even an error
message. What am I missing?

With warm regards,
-Payal
p.s. please reply to list as my email is having problems. It would be
great if you can BCC me as well.

--
"Visit GNU/Linux Success Stories"
http://payal.staticky.com