Re: gpg error

I would like to thank those who helped me diagnose my problem with pgp
attachments.  In addition to the arbitrary rewriting of MessageID's,
it turns out that the First Class pop3 server at my school also
mangles attachment identifications so that Mutt/GPG cannot decipher
them.  What should be application/pgp-signature was rendered is
application/octet-stream.  I tried a couple of conversion tecniques
but could coax nothing to work.

I already run a web server from my workstation, so I decided to set up
mail to come directly to me rather than through the school's server.
I hadn't really thought of doing this until Sander suggested that I
"take my mail elsewhere."  It's amazing how many things have fixed
themselves now that I'm not forcing mail through a hopelessly broken
First Class pop3 server.

Thanks for the help, and for the inspiration.

Bryan

--
Bryan Bibb
http://whirlwind.furman.edu/pubkey.asc