Re: gpg error

Bryan --

...and then Bryan Bibb said...
%
% I think...  When I view my message view web interface (i.e. before it
% comes through our pop3 server) the attachment is listed as
% application/pgp-signature.  By the time it gets to me, though, it is

Good.

% in application/octet-stream.

Bad.

%
% Anyway, I installed the mutt.octet.filter script, and referenced it in
%
% Running ^K on this message returns the same error as before.  I'm
% thinking now that octet.filter isn't enough to make the signature
% available for GPG verification?

You shouldn't need it.  What is mucking with your mail to change the
attachment type?

%
% Bryan

HTH & HAND