[OT] splitting screens (was: Hi and Hello)

* jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-10-2003 20:13]:

> nnooooo! actually i have this one screen session running on this box
> in a remote location that has like 10 'screens' inside it where i
> '^a+n' all over the place.  i like this since i can connect to it
> from just about anywhere (and i usually full-screen my busy window).
> let me know if there are other options (can't i seperate/split these
> screens into the one window? - getting offtopic here)

^a S

man screen
/split

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"