Hi and Hello

        Hi fellow mutt users,

    I just got my mail server up and running, and i thought heck, might as well
check out this 'mutt' i keep hearing about (since i am slowly but surely
condensing everything i need into this growing screen session).  anyways, i
just joined up on the users list today and would like to say hello.  i had a
ton of questions at first, and still have quite a few but i have been slowing
finding the answers to these questions by cyphering through multiple .muttrc's
posted about the net (which _all_ seem to different :p ).  I *think* that i
finally have my procmail/folders setup correctly for my various lists, and when
i hit 'c' + tab a few times i can see an 'N' next to folders with new mail
(though, .maildir style seems to be diff in alot of examples i have looked
though).  i can also hit 'o'+'t' to get the cool thread view (those were a
couple of my first to-do's).  anyways, i am really starting to enjoy mutt and i
guess practice makes perfect - so i am sending this to say hello (i figure you
guys won't make too much fun of a mutt newb).  as i attempt to engage in future
conversation on the list (and ask questions) please feel free to give me any
pointers/tips that might help.

thnx, and seeya around,
kid