Re: Hi and Hello

* ironkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ironkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-10-2003 17:42]:

> quick question:  on active lists, and running with [s(o)rt][(t)hread], how
> do you guys keep track of new messages?  i can see how it might be hard to
> always track down a new message if it is related to a thread down at the
> bottom of the list.  (maybe i need to drop my pack-rat ways and just
> delete old messages ;)

Nah, you can keep'em.  Checkout $collapse_unread, and here are some
coloring hints:

## color new messages
color index brightwhite   default ~N

And, in mailing-list folders, I source a file which contains:

## color replies to my messages
color index brightblue    black "~h 'In-Reply-To: .*clerc\.nl'"
color index brightblue    black "~x '.*clerc\.nl'"

## everything from me jumps out
color index brightgreen  black ~P

HTH,

--