Re: attachments: save all

* Andre Bonhote <andre@xxxxxxxxxxx> [02-10-2003 14:21]:

> On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 12:56:04PM +0100, Antony Gelberg wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Which brings up something I've been wondering for a while.  How can I
> > save multiple attachments to a given directory, with the same
> > filenames as the attachment names?
>
> Yeah, that'd be my question, too. The only solution I know is to go into
> the directory where I want to store the attachments and execute the
> procedure there. Annoying ...

There have been discussions on mutt-dev on adding a "cd" command, and
Andreas Gredler wrote a patch to recall the last save directory.

See:  http://g-tec.co.at/mutt.html

And search the archives for the discussions.

> What about a nice and nasty popup dialog? *SCNR*

Get outta here ;)

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

All you need is love.