Re: attachments: save all

* Pablo Hoertner <pablo@xxxxxx> [02-10-2003 13:07]:

> thank you for your help. unfortunately, this didn't work for me. i tagged the
> attachments by pressing 't' and did ';s' or 's' to save, but it did only save
> the current attachment, not every marked/tagged attachment. is there a way to
> say 'tag all'? and how can i browse through my folders?

If you tag all, let's say 5 attachments, and <tag-prefix><save-entry>,
mutt presents 5 consecutive prompts, allowing me to specify directory
and file name for each attachment.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

It's not the fall that kills you.  It's the sudden stop at the end.
-Douglas Adams