Re: Completely OT: client with Maildir support

* Michael Herman <michael-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-09-29 23:30:38 -0500]:

,----[ Testing on Windows XP Pro, NTFS, 4NT as command processor ]

| D:\home\davep\x> echo. > "foo;bar"
|
| D:\home\davep\x> dir
|
|  Volume in drive D is Drive-D        Serial number is CCB1:A09A
|  Directory of  D:\home\davep\x\*
|
|  2/10/2003   9:02a        <DIR>    .
|  2/10/2003   9:02a        <DIR>    ..
|  2/10/2003   9:02a              2  foo;bar
|               2 bytes in 1 file and 2 dirs    4,096 bytes allocated
|  74,428,973,056 bytes free
`----

I also had no trouble creating a file of a similar name with NOTEPAD.

--
Dave Pearson:              | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.davep.org/      | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards