Re: status_format question

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 05:22:30AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> I don't see anything wrong with it; I think that simply nobody has an
> answer for you.  I know that I don't.  Well, there's always widening your
> window :-/

I've been eagerly lurking, waiting to an answer to the OP, but I'm
fairly convinced there just is no solution.  I've had a similar query a
while back (abbreviating folder/mailbox names in mailbox listing) and
likewise had no responses.  Oh well, here's hoping to me being wrong. :)

--
Maciej Kalisiak       mac "at" dgp.toronto.edu       www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac