Re: status_format question

Is something wrong with the way I've asked the question? If it's
off-topic or extremely obvious (=RTFM), don't hesitate to tell me.

* Marc Adler <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-09-22 13:34]:

--
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:37:00 -1000
Linux 2.4.20-20.9

Madame, art thou donning space underwear? For thine ass doth lie
beyond the physical boundaries of this world!