Re: Mutt on Debian unstable: problem with macro after upgrading

Hello Dick,

 On Friday, September 19, 2003 at 1:36:18 AM +0200, Dick J. Bolderman wrote:

> macro index <F5> <read-thread><next-new-then-unread> "read thread"
> I'm on the first thread and press F5, mutt jumps to the 3rd thread,
> instead of the 2nd.

    There was recently a bug correction that makes <read-thread> obey
$resolve and jump past the current thread. So unset $resolve, or insert
a <previous-undeleted> in your macro perhaps.

Bye!    Alain.
--
When you post a new message, beginning a new topic, use the "mail" or
"post" or "new message" functions.