Re: ignoring headers

Ken Weingold wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2003, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
> > If you use procmail with mutt you can put this recipe in your procmail
> > configuration file:
> > :0fwh
> > |formail -I X-AntiAbuse:
> > That will remove all the unwanted headers.
> Thanks, Jostein.  That worked.  But shouldn't I be able to do this
> through the muttrc?  Seems like it should be able to be done.

My .muttrc setup:

# Header fields I don't normally want to see
ignore  Delivered-To Mailing-List Precedence \
        List- Reply-To Mail-Follow In-Reply Resent- \
        Old- Errors Envelope

# Ignore also some X-Headers
ignore  X-MSMail-Priority X-MimeOLE X-eGroups X-AntiVirus X-Sender \
        X-Apparently-To X-Priority X-WP X-EMID X-Yahoo X-Auth \
        X-Complaints-To X-Trace X-Received X-No-Archive X-Face \
        X-Origin X-Mailing-List X-Loop X-BeenThere X-Mailman- \
        X-MDaemon X-Return X-UIDL X-Spam-Status \
        X-Spam-Level

So you simply ignore all what you don't want to see.
I don't use unignore command. It works pretty nice for me :)
--
kocurek