Re: ignoring headers

Ken, et al --

...and then Ken Weingold said...
%
% On Tue, Sep 16, 2003, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
% > :0fwh
% > |formail -I X-AntiAbuse:
% >
% > That will remove all the unwanted headers.
%
% Thanks, Jostein.  That worked.  But shouldn't I be able to do this
% through the muttrc?  Seems like it should be able to be done.

It probably should be, but because of the way unignore works it isn't.
I forget the specifics (I think it's as simple as "something unignored
cannot be reignored") but do know that it's been addressed on the list
in the past; you might check the archives for 'unignore' for more.

%
%
% -Ken

HTH & HAND