Re: ignoring headers

On Mon 09/15/03 at 05:53 PM -0400, Ken Weingold <bofh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2003, Michael Tatge wrote:
> > * On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 Ken Weingold (bofh@xxxxxxx) muttered:
> > > I have it set up in my muttrc that I ignore * and unignore what I want
> > > to see, including 'X-'.  My new DNS hosting company inserts a bunch of
> > > X-AntiAbuse headers that I don't want to see.  Any way I can make mutt
> > > ignore those but see all the other X- headers?
> >
> > ignore *
> > unignore X-
> > ignore X-AntiAbuse
>
> That doesn't work.  I still see the X-AntiAbuse headers.

I take the long way around.  Not for everyone maybe, but it works for me:

ignore  admin   alternate-recipient   approved-by
ignore  content-   delivered-to   Disposition-Notification-To
ignore  dl-expansion-history   encoding   errors-to   expiry-date
ignore  Fax   from   importance   in-reply-to   lines
ignore  list-archive   list   list-help   list-id
ignore  list-owner   list-post   list-software
ignore  list-subscribe   list-unsubscribe   list-url
ignore  Mail-Copies-To   Mail-Followup-To   Mailing-List
ignore  mbox-line   message-id   mime-version   mydesk
ignore  nntp-posting-host   newsgroups   old-return-path
ignore  Posted-Date   path   precedence   priority
ignore  received   >received   recieved   references
ignore  'Reply-To: altkeyboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
ignore  resent-   resent-message-id   return-path
ignore  Return-Receipt-To   status   Thread-Topic
ignore  Thread-Index   xref   xref-path

ignore  X-400-   X-Accept-Language   X-Accept-Primary-Language
ignore  X-Accept-Secondary-Language  X-Accept-Tertiary-Language
ignore  X-Ack   X-AntiAbuse   X-Apparently-From
ignore  X-Apparently-To   X-Approved-By   X-Authentication-Info
ignore  X-Authentication-Warning   X-Auto-Reply   X-BeenThere
ignore  X-Complaints-To   X-delivery-time
ignore  X-Distribution   X-Encoding   X-eGroups-From
ignore  X-egroups-return   X-EM-Registration
ignore  X-EM-Version   X-envelope-from
ignore  X-Envelope-Receiver   X-envelope-sender
ignore  X-envelope-to   X-EXP32-SerialNo   X-Face   X-From
ignore  X-ftn-domain   X-ftn-path   X-ftn-seen-by
ignore  X-ftn-via   X-gateway   X-IC   X-ICQ-UIN
ignore  X-Indiv   X-JobID   X-Juno-Att
ignore  X-Juno-Line-Breaks   X-Juno-RefParts
ignore  X-keywords   X-Library   X-list
ignore  X-listar-version   X-loop
ignore  X-LYRIS-Message-Id   X-MailerRef
ignore  X-mailing-list   X-Mailman-Version   X-MB-Mid
ignore  X-MB-Pid   X-MDaemon-Deliver-To   X-MIME-Autoconverted
ignore  X-MimeOLE   X-MIMETrack   X-Mozilla-HTML
ignore  X-Mozilla-Status2   X-MS-Embedded-Report   X-MS-Has-Attach
ignore  X-MS-TNEF-Correlator   X-MSMail-Priority
ignore  X-MSMailPriority   X-No-Archive   X-Note
ignore  X-OriginalArrivalTime   X-Original-To
ignore  X-Originating-IP   X-outgoing
ignore  x-pop3-rcpt   x-owner   x-priority   X-Qmail-Scanner
ignore  X-Qmail-Scanner-Mail-From   X-RMD-Text   X-RT-Alias
ignore  X-RT-Area   X-RT-Loop-Prevention   X-RT-Owner
ignore  X-RT-Priority   X-RT-Queue   X-RT-Request-ID
ignore  X-RT-Requestors   X-RT-Sender   X-RT-Status
ignore  X-RT-TX-Type   X-rcpt-to   X-received
ignore  X-ref   X-return-path   X-SMTPExp-Registration
ignore  X-SMTPExp-version   X-sender   X-Spam-Filter
ignore  X-Spam-Level X-Spam-Status   X-sequence
ignore  X-Server-Uid   X-Server-Uuid
ignore  X-Status   X-uid   X-VDE-Script   X-Trace
ignore  X-VDE-User   X-Virus-Scanned   X-WM-Posted-At
ignore  X-WebMail-UserID   X-WebTV-Signature
ignore  X-WebTV-Stationery   X-WSS-ID   X-Yahoo-Profile
ignore  X-zc-via   X-ZKS-Freedom-Auth-Cc
ignore  X-ZKS-Freedom-Auth-Date   X-ZKS-Freedom-Auth-From
ignore  X-ZKS-Freedom-Auth-To   X-ZKS-Freedom-Hdr-Sig

unignore  From:  Date  Subject  To  Cc  Organization  Organisation
User-Agent  X-Mailer

hdr_order  From:  Date  Subject  To  Cc  Organization  Organisation  Reply-To \
List-Id  User-Agent  X-Mailer  X-

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //