urlview

Hi,

first a remark about the manual:
The link given in section '4.13 Start a WWW Browser on URLs (EXTERNAL)' is not
working. It seems like ftp.guug.de is no longer offering mutt on their server.

Now my question concerning urlview.
I want to open the chosen url in an already running browser using the following
COMMAND:
mozilla -remote "openurl(%s,new-tab)"
The problem is now, that this command does not accept the url with leading and
trailing single quotes. Is it possible to switch off this behaviour of urlview.

Thanks for your help.

My apologies if this is a little bit OT.

                              Malte Neumann
Institut fuer Baustatik / Institute of Structural Mechanics
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ekkehard Ramm
Universitaet Stuttgart / University of Stuttgart

Pfaffenwaldring 7, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany

mailto:malte.neumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      phone: ++49-711-685-6121
http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/ibs/members/neumann/  fax:   ++49-711-685-6130